Friday, September 17, 2004

New Place, New Beginning

Hi all. This is not my first ever blog, but sometimes when you find a nicer place to live you just have to move. A dear friend of mine also uses this site and I was so impressed that my old blog just looked dreary by comparison. So I have decided to pull up stakes and bring myself over to my new home on the web.

What you read here could be just about anything. Doing this is a form of catharsis for me; it allows me to give substance to my thoughts and share them with anyone who may (or may not) be interested. I don't expect everyone to agree with me (far from it) and, sometimes, coming back to things I have written in the past, I find that my opinions have been changed after further consideration or additional information. In that way it also becomes a tool for personal growth. It is also very helpful to me to see opposing points of view, so if you stumbled across this and something I have said makes you feel like commenting, please do. I may also use this as a way to stay in touch with friends and family from time to time. It is defintely a work in progress if you will, always changing, always unpredictable (or so I hope).

So I begin anew. The ironic thing is that I really don't have any stray thoughts needing collecting just now. I just wanted to write something to turn the lights on in my new place and let everyone know that someone is indeed home. I think I'll just sit back and enjoy the surroundings for a little while.

1 comment:

Geo said...

Hey! Nice place ya got here! Very tastefully decorated too. I'll be back to visit often. You are the soul of hospitality. I mean it. (More from me later today, off-blog.)