Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just A Quick Thought

I have been woefully lax when it comes to writing lately. It's not that I have not had anything to say, but rather I have been too (insert negative adjective here) to actually sit down and write. Now, when I should really be in bed, here I am typing away. I guess that's just the way it works out sometimes. I also think that tomorrow's journey down to Arches National Park has me a bit excited. I wanted to be on the road by about 5AM, but that is looking seriously unrealistic right about now. As long as we make it there, that is what is important. It has been about two years since we last went and I am looking forward to renewing my acquaintance with a place that soothes my soul while fatiguing the rest of me. Have camera, will travel! I'll share some of my adventure when I return, I promise.

No comments: