1. A job - mine is wearing me out.
2. An apartment - while grateful we have a roof over our head, we also have a very loud family over our head and we are tired of dealing with disasters.
3. A computer - this one is getting woefully out of date. It's still serviceable, but it is slow and none of the newer web browsers support it.
4. A love seat/small sofa - ours is all but dead
5. A car - OK, not very badly, but it would be nice to get better gas mileage.
6. Attitude - mine has taken a seriously negative turn of late. On this list, this is the one thing I think will actually happen, maybe.
7. Bed/mattress - we could both use better sleep at night.
Things I can always use more of
Fellowship with friends