Monday, August 22, 2011

Another Monday

Yet another Monday has come and (mercifully) gone. I keep trying to change my attitude toward my job, but then I have a day like today and I have to start trying all over again. After today, I wanted to start adding, 'It's not my fault' to my call intro. 'My name is Scott. Remember, it is not my fault. How may I help you?' Not much longer and everything may change. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and holding out for Labor Day and camping in September and October. I can certainly use the rejuvenation.

In the 'If it sounds to good to be true....' department, Merilee saw an add in the Thrifty Nickel for a house in Santaquin for $49,000. She called the number and today found out that it is a manufactured home in the worst trailer park in Santaquin. Payments on the house would be about $600 per month, but there is also $200 per month for the lot. Needless to say, we decided to pass on this one. Looks like we are doomed to be apartment dwellers for life.

Well, that's about it for tonight. Nothing exciting, I'm afraid. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

No comments: