Friday, August 26, 2011

My Subconscious Hates Me

OK, so maybe hate is too strong a word, but the other night's flood dream was followed by another weird dream last night. This time I am at home and people start showing up for a meeting that I supposedly agreed to have at my house. The problem is I do not remember setting up the meeting and I am on vacation. The meeting is with clients and I have to hurry and make myself presentable. All the time more and more people keep showing up and I am certain that I am going to lose my job over this.

I seem to go through periods like this where I have one dream after another where I am completing screwing up, or I am in situations where I am in a struggle I have no chance of winning and losing is not a good think at all. It's quite frustrating because I wake up feeling beaten and the day has not even started. Try dealing with angry people all day when you already feel like you can't win. It's not fun. I don't know how long this will continue, or why it even happens, but it is terribly disheartening. At least it is the weekend.

We went to another football game tonight. Timp lost again 31-13 to American Fork, but we had a good time anyway. Next week they play Herriman and we'll be there supporting our neighbor.

1 comment:

Geo said...

This sounds like the employment version of the schooldays nightmare. It's finals and I didn't realize I'd even signed up for the class. There are marriage versions, dental work versions. Ugh. I'm always realizing I've forgotten something critical and am teetering on the edge of disaster.

Good thing there's football for you. Doctor Who for me. : )