Sunday, August 07, 2011

Writing

Today I spent some time working on my Arches book. I have gone through many of my photos and picked those I liked most. I still have some to go through and I plan on taking more in October. I have some very specific areas I want to catch when we go back. I also spent some time working on the prose portion. I have made more progress on this book in the last month or so than I have made in any period since I decided to do this. It's encouraging. I may actually get it completed before the end of the year and I will meet one big goal I set for myself. I am trying to get the prose written before I start assembling everything. If I can get this done, I really think it will be the push that gets me working on other projects. It also makes me want to head back to Arches right now.

That's really all I have for tonight, so I guess I'll sign off.


No comments: