Saturday, September 24, 2011

Back From The Adventure

Well, I am back from Capitol Reef a day earlier than I originally planned. It's my own fault because I took on a hike that I was clearly not prepared for (more on that later). Because of that, I am sitting here with very sore legs and calves that feel like rocks. I would not have been able to hike today (though we did go for a bit of a walk this morning before we left this morning so my legs would not be even less functional), so we decided to just head back. It was an amazing trip, but I am just too sore and tired to say too much about it other than we did something new every day and I took tons of photos, some of which I will share soon (hopefully tomorrow). I'll also share some additional details of our adventure. For tonight, I'm just glad we are home safe and I hope my legs feel better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Geo said...

Glad you got to wear yourself out having fun though! One word: Ibuprofen. Looking forward to some photos. I'm in need of some vicarious thrills. : )