Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Harder Than Anticipated

When I decided to write here every day this month, I thought the hardest thing about it would be remembering to do it. I'm finding that having something to say is definitely harder. My brain feels so depleted by the time I finish work that an evening's vegetation is definitely attractive. Still, part of why I wanted to try to do this is to fight the brain drain, as it were; force myself to think creatively, critically, or at all. The fact that I am remembering to do this is an accomplishment. Now I need to exercise the grey matter as well.

That's is not likely to happen tonight. I have been trying to think of some insight I may have had today; any light-bulb moments. Try as I might, nothing comes to mind. Maybe tomorrow will be more productive. In the meantime, I think I will go dive into The Fellowship Of The Ring until I am ready to sleep.

What a slow start.

No comments: