Friday, September 02, 2011

Pushing The Deadline

Well, another Friday and another tough night for Timp High Football. I still enjoyed the game and having a night out with Merilee. It was especially nice to unwind after what has been a truly awful week at work. It ended with me being yelled at by an entitled New Jersey resident. Unbelievably bad day. I am very much looking forward to the long weekend.

Tomorrow morning I am taking a couple of photos up to enter the into the Utah State Fair. I am trying to look at this as a way to get my work seen, not to try to win any ribbons, but deep inside it would be really great to win a ribbon. I will confirm here that they have been delivered. Now I will have a very good reason to go to the fair next Saturday. Wish me luck.

Seeing that I need to get up early to get these photos mounted, I better cut this short. Also, I need to get it posted while it is still September 2nd. That makes two deadlines I'm pushing. More tomorrow.

No comments: